Thursday, August 26, 2010

What do I know and think about integrating technology in the classroom?

I don't know anything about functionally using technology; I do however think it is a good idea in theory. Technology is ever evolving, and integration in the classroom can help students to reach their learning potential. It also allows teachers to push the boundaries of what is generally expected in a classroom. This can help to keep students on the cutting edge and help them in their future. I look forward to using technological solutions in my classroom to help my student be the best they can.

1 comment:

  1. I think it is a good idea too! Technology is a great resource in engaging students in active, meaningful learning! It is fun for teachers too, because they get an opportunity to be be creative and think outside the walls of the classroom. Nice work!

    ReplyDelete